White chamber walkthrough
1) Click on dust box, and collect purple blocks
19) Click on grey chip, then on yellow and red ones you have in inventory. Exit view and return in front of blue door.
20) Use remote control in this way: a) click on big button b) click on the door to open it and collect anything c) repeat a) and b)
21) Now you should have: a mirror, a binocular and a blue chip
22) Same way as above, insert blue chip in remote control and use it again on blue door, clicking on big button until color on control becomes blue
23) Click on door and get headlight
24) Return to garage's door, there is a tiny hole on right of it, click on it, click on hook then click on hole again. Now hook is in the hole... use mirror with hook.
25) Return to motorcycle, center view on it, then click left and up. Click on mount, then on moto, in the place of headlight, then on headlight itself, then on moto, in the right place for it.
26) Click up, and insert the key in its hole in the motorcycle. Light shoud be lighted now.
27) Exit byke's view, by clicking down, and go right to the window, then click on it. Now you see...
28) Click on binocular then on the little target on the far wall in the other room. Write code (6 digit)
29) Return to motorcycle view, go where you inserted the key, and click on the buttons, they are in order from left to right: 12345, use first 5 digit of the code (6th shuold be "6")
30) Click on the gas handle, revealing 6th button, then click on it.
31) Click under the handle (white arrow pointing the tire). Click on the box under the tire, click on "OK", get purple chip.
32) Return in front of blue door, use purple chip in remote control (click on grey to remove it, then on purple in inventory).
33) Use remote control on door until light is purple
34) Open door and click on blue button, then click on purple block in inventory, notice line and dot on them... yes: MORSE CODE AGAIN
35) You must spell HELP ( .... / . / .-.. / .--. ), clicking blue button after every letter's code, then yellow button.
36) Now you have golden key, use it on the moto, then click button 6.
BYE BYE !